4 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsmead Road, High Wycombe, HP11
- LAST FEW REMAINING
- Brand New Mid Terrace Family Home
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- En-Suite Shower To Master Bedroom
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Views Overlooking Kingsmead Park
- Easy Access To M40 J3 And Town Centre
- Driveway Parking For Numerous Vehicles
- Ready To Move In Immediately
- Call 01494 521222 For More Details
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE! Don't miss out on these fabulous family homes situated along Kingsmead Road. Each property has 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS with the master bedroom benefiting from a stunning en-suite shower room and FABULOUS VIEWS across Kingsmead Park. Each property comes with parking for 3 to 4 family sized cars which is a rare feature in property development today.
Book your appointment ASAP to see the show home. 01494 521222
With central London just 30 minutes away; drive a mile to the M40 at junction 3, or 9 minutes to High Wycombe station and jump on a train. In fact, Oxford, Aylesbury, Maidenhead and Slough are just a few of the places easily reached by your new home.
Fancy simply messing about in boats? A short ride will take you to the Thames which meanders through wonderful countryside and he historic towns of Marlow and Henley-On-Thames. Or enjoy the peace and serenity of the 322 square miles of the nearly Chiltern Hills; designated an area of outstanding natural beauty since 1965.
A comprehensive selection of good local amenities is just a few minutes away. The area is well-served by local schools including: Carrington Juniors, The Meadows, Marsh Infants & Nursery, Loudwater Combined and Amersham and Wycombe College.
There are a number of doctor s surgeries in the immediate area along with local shops and a large Tesco.
High Wycombe has a good range of shops including the Eden Centre and the Cressex Centre, where there is a John Lewis, two cinema s, a theatre, a sports centre and outdoors swimming Lido are a few of the local leisure facilities within easy reach of your new home.
- Beautifully designed contemporary kitchens with generous fitted base and wall storage
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Bosch dishwasher
- Phillips gas oven and hob
- Stainless steel sink and mixer tap
Luxury Bathrooms, En-Suite Shower Rooms and Cloakrooms
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail
- Ceramic tiling to selected areas
- Shaver point
- Extractor fan
Internal Finishes and Electrics
- Panelled internal doors with contemporary chrome door handles
- Telephone points in all rooms
- Feature skirtings with matching architraves
- Multiple TV, Sky Plus and FM points in all rooms
- Walls finished to emulsion, ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- All woodwork in white
Security, Energy Efficiency and Heating
- Alarm installed with wiring for CCTV
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatic radiator valves
- Solar power panels
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery backup to hall and landing
- Front door with multi-point mortice deadlock
- Chrome door furniture and letter plate
- UPVC double glazed windows with multi-point locking handles
- Security locks on all windows
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45219951.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 600150805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The JNP Partnership - New Homes, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.