3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastfield, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, BS9
- Extended family home
- Three bedrooms
- Two receptions
- L-shaped kitchen/diner to rear
- 20m westerly facing family garden
- Utility area and downstairs cloakroom/WC
- In close proximity to Westbury-on-Trym village and Henleaze high street
We are delighted to offer to the market this superbly presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached family home positioned within good access to Henleaze and Westbury-on-Trym shops and amenities. The ground floor accommodation comprises; welcoming hallway, living room to front with double glazed bay window and coal effect gas fireplace leading to reception two, which in turn opens to a ground floor extension offering modern L-shaped kitchen/diner with central island and bi-folding doors with access to a westerly facing 20m rear garden. The ground floor accommodation also benefits from separate utility area and downstairs cloakroom/WC. To the first floor there are three family sized bedrooms and family bathroom with four-piece suite. Further benefits include off street parking, single garage, double glazing throughout and gas central heating. The property is well positioned for access to local schools, the city centre and the M4/M5 motorway networks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45220155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HLE140071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Westbury On Trym. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.