3 bedroom terraced house for saleCheapside, WORKSOP
Sold STC £50,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CURRENTLY LET OUT ON AN ASSURED SHORTHOLD TENANCY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- LIVING ROOM AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
W H Brown are pleased to offer this three bedroom mid terrace property in the popular town of Worksop close to all the local amenities and town centre. CURRENTLY LET OUT ON AN ASSURED SHORTHOLD TENANCY **call today on 01909 500505 to arrange a viewing**
W H Brown are pleased to offer this three bedroom mid terrace property in the popular town of Worksop close to all the local amenities and town centre. This property briefly comprises of a lounge, SEPARATE DINING ROOM, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden that is not over looked, backs onto a private allotments, CURRENTLY LET OUT ON AN ASSURED SHORTHOLD TENANCY **call today on 01909 500505 to arrange a viewing**
Lounge 11' 11" to recess x 12' 1" plus bay window ( 3.63m to recess x 3.68m plus bay window )
with a front facing double glazed bay window, cupboard that holds the electric meter, central heating radiator, wall mounted television point, laminate flooring
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 1" to recess ( 3.78m x 3.68m to recess )
with a rear facing double glazed window, fire place with wood surround, laminate flooring, understairs cupboard, central heating radiator
Kitchen 7' 5" x 13' ( 2.26m x 3.96m )
with a side facing double glazed window, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, black roll top surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven with a gas hob, room for fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, side facing door leading into the rear garden,
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 12' 4" to recess ( 3.71m x 3.76m to recess )
with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate flooring
Bedroom Two 12' 3" to recess x 12' 4" to recess ( 3.73m to recess x 3.76m to recess )
with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, room leading into a small hallway that gives access to the family bathroom and third bedroom, laminate flooring
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 7' 5" ( 1.85m x 2.26m )
with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, central heating boiler, laminate flooring
with a side facing double glazed window, comprising of a bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator
walled surround with small concrete yard area
rear- enclosed rear garden that is not over looked, concrete patio area perfect for entertaining, stairs leading into a laid to lawn area, fenced surround
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45221340.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.