3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWalkers Way, Roade, Northampton
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- END OF TERRACE
- SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
A three bedroom end of terrace townhouse in the village location of Roade. The property more fully comprises of: Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen breakfast room, lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, two more double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is situated in a cul de sac location.
A three bedroom end of terrace townhouse in the village location of Roade. The property more fully comprises of: Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen breakfast room, lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, two more double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is situated in a cul de sac location and has two off road parking spaces.
Enter via double glazed front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors to all rooms:
Push flush WC. Single panel radiator. Pedestal mounted wash hand basin. Tiled splashback area. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge: 13' 6" x 12' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.94m )
2 x Single panel radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Infrared sensor. Double glazed French door to rear gardens.
Kitchen / Diner: 16' 11" x 7' 10" ( 5.16m x 2.39m )
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over. Tiled splash back area. Built in four ring gas hob. Built in electric oven with extractor hood. Built in fridge freezer. Built in washing machine/dryer. Built in dishwasher. Wall mounted combi boiler serving domestic hot water. Double glazed window to front elevation. A range of units to both base and eye level.
Double glazed window to front elevation. Double glazed window to side elevation. Double panel radiator. Stairs rising to second floor landing. Doors to all rooms:
Bedroom Two: 12' 4" x 12' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.94m )
Single panel radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three: 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
Single panel radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
White colour suite to comprise: Panelled bath with tiled splash back area. Pedestal mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Push flush WC. Radiator. Extractor fan.
From first floor landing stairs rising to landing two.
Master Bedroom: 12' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.61m )
Telephone point. Single panel radiator. TV point. Spotlight to ceiling.
Access to loft. Four Velux windows. Walk in cupboard with coat hanging space.
Electric shower cubicle. Push flush WC. Pedestal mounted wash hand basin. Velux window. Double panel radiator.
Enclosed to all sides by panel fencing. Patio area. Gated side access to side. Shed to remain.
Of open plan with pathway leading to entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45221358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.