2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKelburn Close, East Hunsbury, Northampton
Sold STC £190,000
- Modern Semi Detached House
- Popular Location
- Close to Many Local Amenities
- Modern Kitchen With Dining Space
- Off Road Parking
This well presented semi detached house is situated in the sought after residential location of East Hunsbury. The property boasts a lounge, kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside are front and rear gardens as well as off road parking. This would make a fine first time buy.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing and door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, under stairs cupboard and door to kitchen.
Kitchen/dining Room 13' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.82m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, mosaic style tiling, double glazed door and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the side aspect, access to loft space, door to airing cupboard and further doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' 7" max ( 4.14m x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and complementary tiling.
Small lawn area and pathway to the front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with fence surround and gated side access to the front.
Paved driveway to the front providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45221442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.