3 bedroom link detached house for saleHigh Street, Wilden, MK44
Under Offer £250,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Cloakroom & family Bathroom
- Brand new high specification home
- Fabulous countryside views
- Three car forecourt of parking
- Double glazing & central heating
- South/south east facing garden
From the rear windows, beyond the south/south east facing garden are fabulous views onto the adjoining very beautiful countryside. To the front, from the entrance is a block paved drive where there is parking for three cars.
There is full UPVC double glazing and the heating is the Nibe Air Source Heat Pump supplying the domestic hot water and radiator central heating.
Wilden village lies in rural countryside about 6 miles north east of Bedford. The village has a school, a pub and the parish church. There is easy access to the A1, the M1 and commuter rail services in Bedford.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45222327.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5741-t-3497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Brightwell, Bedfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.