2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Burham, Rochester, Kent
- Refurbished 2 bedroom Victorian terraced house
- Sociable ground floor living space
- Perfect first time purchase
- Superb village location
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Burham is a quaint village in its purest sense with that friendly community feeling you seldom get with the, shall we say "more built up areas". You will soon know what we mean when you walk to the local bakery to collect your freshly baked bread. As the sweet smell of the loaves fill the air and the locals greet you in the street with a cheerful "good morning"; you'll know you have made the right choice of area to set up home.This particular period house is a shining example of Victorian architecture; a very pretty looking home surrounded by even prettier countryside; just take a few moments to fully absorb the view across the vast fields to the rear. Maybe create a pleasant seating area at the very bottom of the garden like some of the neighbours have done; this way when the sun shines you can relax with a book or a glass of wine in total solitude.The property has had a major refurbishment; double glazing and a bathroom have been installed and the heating system and kitchen has been replaced, so there will be no major improvements for the next owners to do for years to come. I'm sure you will agree that this charming house really stands out and with no forward chain involved you could be living here in a jiffy!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 12'0 (3.66m) x 11'4 (3.46m) narrowing to 10'1 (3.08m)
- Breakfast Area: 11'4 x 7'5 (3.46m x 2.26m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'3 x 6'2 (3.43m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 (3.46m) x 11'4 (3.46m) narrowing to 10'3 (3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'6 x 9'0 (2.90m x 2.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45222516.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.