1 bedroom flat for saleWallace Place, Blantyre, GLASGOW
Sold STC £50,000
- Upper cottage flat
- Private driveway
- Beautifully presented
- Ideal investment or first time buy
- Large gardens
Bright, spacious and beautifully presented; this one bedroom flat in the heart of Blantyre is not one to be missed. With large gardens and private driveway, the property will appeal to a multitude of buyers.
A beautifully presented one bedroom upper cottage flat which has been carefully upgraded to present a lovely home in truly walk-in condition. Wallace Place lies just off Station Road in Blantyre. As such the property offers very quick access to Blantyre train station through which regular train services run, including services to Glasgow. This position is also close to all amenities in Blantyre's town centre including supermarket, shops, restaurants and bars. Blantyre is also well-placed for those who commute by car thanks to it's close proximity to the A725 which leads to both the M74 and M8 motorway. The property itself boasts private driveway area and a fair-sized garden that is predominantly laid to lawn. Internally the property is instantly impressive and offers highly comfortable living space on one level (making the property ideal for first time buyers or anyone down-sizing). To truly appreciate the overall size and condition, viewing is essential. In brief the accommodation extends to; entrance hallway, large lounge with aspect to front, stylish re-fitted kitchen with attractive fitted units and new appliances, double bedroom and good-sized bathroom with white three piece suite including bath with shower over. The property has double-glazed windows and a gas-fired central heating system
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45223320.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML102031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.