2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHepworth Crescent, Hepworth, Holmfirth
Sold STC £125,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000***
- Two Bedroom End Terrace In Sought After Village
- Wonderful Far Reaching Views
- Rear Garden
- No Upper Vendor Chain
***GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000***
POSITIONED ON A QUIET SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC LOCATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF HEPWORTH IS THIS TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PROPERTY. OFFERED FOR SALE WITH A BENEFIT OF NO UPPER VENDOR CHAIN.
***GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000***
Hepworth is a small village to the southeast of Holmfirth and southwest of Jackson Bridge in West Yorkshire, England. It is in the metropolitan borough of Kirklees and the parish of Holme Valley.
Located in the quiet and sought after village of Hepworth, just a short distance from the vibrant village of Holmfirth is this two bedroom end of terrace property. Positioned on a popular and quiet crescent, the property requires some moderate modernisation and briefly comprises of an entrance lobby, a lounge, a kitchen, two generous double bedrooms and a bathroom. To the front of the property is a low maintenance paved area and to the rear is a pretty lawned garden. Ideally suited to first time buyers, investors and those looking to downsize.
The entrance lobby is carpeted. There is a radiator, carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing and a door leads into the lounge.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 5" max into recess ( 4.37m x 3.48m max into recess )
The lounge has coving, is carpeted and has a radiator. There is a gas fire and a tiled hearth with a tiled mantelpiece. With a double glazed window to the front elevation offering fabulous far reaching views. A door leads into the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. There is a sink and drainer with a mixer tap. With space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a cooker. The walls are part tiled and the floor is tiled and there is ample space for a breakfast table and chairs. Doors lead to an under stairs cupboard which provides power and space for a fridge freezer and a useful pantry houses the boiler, has useful shelving and a single glazed window to the rear elevation.
A further door gives access to the rear garden.
The landing is carpeted and has a gas flow heater. There is a single glazed window to the side elevation and there is access to the loft. Doors lead to the two bedrooms and to the bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 8" max into bulkhead x 12' ( 4.47m max into bulkhead x 3.66m )
A spacious double bedroom with a feature fireplace. The room is carpeted and has a picture rail, a radiator and a built in cupboard over the bulkhead. From the double glazed window to the front elevation are wonderful far reaching views.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
The second double bedroom is carpeted and has a radiator. There is a single glazed window to the rear elevation.
A fully tiled bathroom fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with mixer taps with shower over and a foldable shower screen, a wash hand basin and a WC. The floor is tiled,there is a wall mounted heated towel rail and a radiator. There is a single glazed opaque glass window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property is paved and has a shared pathway with the neighbouring property. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is boarded by mature plants and shrubs. It is enclosed with fencing and drystone walling and there is an outside tap. There is right of way to the neighbouring property across the back.
From our office on Victoria Street turn right onto Dunford Road and via left onto South Lane. Continue forward onto Cinderhills Road and continue onto Sandgate. Continue straight across the crossroads to Chapelgate and via right onto Dean Bridge Lane. Turn slight left onto Brook Lane, turn left into Hepworth Crescent where the property is situated on the left hand side clearly marked by our "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45223389.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.