3 bedroom terraced house for saleRobin Drive, Ipswich
- Three Bedrooms
- Tunnel-Terraced Family Home
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Chantry Location
- Upstairs Bathroom
PERFECT FAMILY HOME! Offered with no onward chain is this well-presented three bedroom tunnel-terraced house in a popular location. Accommodation includes a lounge, kitchen/diner, first floor shower room, rear garden and off road parking. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The property is situated in the popular Chantry area to the South-West of Ipswich. Amenities such as local schools, shops and supermarkets are nearby. The town centre is within easy reach offering a wide range of shops and restaurants as well as Ipswich Mainline Train Station. The A12/A14 trunk road is also nearby providing access towards Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Felixstowe.
Obscure double glazed sliding door leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the front and obscure double glazed door leading to:
Built in understairs cupboard, radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors leading to:
Lounge 12' 7" x 12' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front, chimney breast with electric fire and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.34m )
Part obscure double glazed door leading to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, range of light oak effect wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, built in cupboard and built in larder cupboard (with window to the rear).
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, fitted cupboard housing the boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" max x 8' 3" ( 2.84m max x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard housing the hot water tank and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric Mira shower, vanity sink unit with cupboard under, low level WC, heated towel rail and tiled walls.
There is a shared car park to the front of the property providing off road parking.
Access via the gated shared path and side gate, brick built storage shed, paved patio area with path leading to the rear and remainder laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45223455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.