4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOsmaston Road, BIRMINGHAM
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FANTASTIC SOUGHT AFTER HARBORNE LOCATION
- EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- TWO RECEPTION ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT
FANTASTIC SOUGHT AFTER HARBORNE LOCATION *** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED ***** LOVELY INTERNAL ORDER *** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS **** CONSERVATORY *** FAMILY BATHROOM **** TIMBER BUILDING IN THE GARDEN CAN BE USED AS STUDIO ****** DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT ****
Located in an Extremely Popular Residential Road in Harborne, this Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property is Well Presented Internally, and Benefits from Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen with Open Access to Conservatory, Utility Room, Downstairs WC, Three Good Size Bedrooms to the First Floor, Family Bathroom to the First Floor with Free Standing Bath, and Fourth Bedroom located on the Second Floor.
Double glazed French doors and wooden style flooring.
Stairs to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard and door to.
Wash hand basin and wc.
Lounge 10' 3" into chimney breast x 13' 1" into bay ( 3.12m into chimney breast x 3.99m into bay )
Double glazed bay window, radiator, wooden fireplace with cast iron tiled inset and matching hearth with fitted gas fire and fitted shelving and storage cupboards to chimney breast areas.
Dining Room 12' 11" into bay x 10' 3" ( 3.94m into bay x 3.12m )
Double glazed bay window to the rear, patio doors to the rear garden and wooden fireplace with back and hearth.
Country Style Kitchen Area 5' 3" x 13' 10" ( 1.60m x 4.22m )
Fitted kitchen comprising base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, oven, sky light window and open plan to conservatory.
Consrevatory Area 7' 10" x 13' 8" ( 2.39m x 4.17m )
Double glazed doors leading to rear garden and central heating radiator.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 6' ( 2.29m x 1.83m )
Work surfaces and space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Stained glass window and stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom One 13' into bay x 10' 6" ( 3.96m into bay x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" to wardrobe fronts x 13' 8" into bay ( 2.59m to wardrobe fronts x 4.17m into bay )
Double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 6' 4" ( 1.80m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window.
Double glazed obscure window, wash hand basin enclosed in vanity unit, wc, fully tiled, free standing bath with ball and claw feet.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed obscure window.
L Shaped 15'2 x 7'1 x 7'5 x 11'2 into elcove.
Two double glazed windows and radiator.
Large driveway to the front and door to garage area giving storage.
Lawned area, wooden pagoda and timber built studio/summerhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45223596.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.