3 bedroom detached house for saleHill House, Southampton Road, Hythe
- **REGISTER NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT**
- * NO FORWARD CHAIN *
- SUPERB OPPORTUNITY
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- BALCONY OVERLOOKING WOODLAND
- TRIPLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOORS
Superb opportunity to purchase this lovely detached 3 double bedroom energy efficient home. Situated at the end of a no-through road. This modern detached house was designed and built in 2009 by its current owner. Underfloor heating and engineered oak flooring throughout the ground floor. The accommodation is immaculately present and comprises: 3 double bedrooms, (with another large room measuring 21.5ft off the Master bedroom, possible large dressing room with en-suite). Lovely large kitchen/dining room with central island and integrated appliances, large living room, bathroom and shower room. Triple garage with tiled floor and electric remotely operated doors. Driveway parking for multiple cars. The property is within walking distance to Hythe centre and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45223764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shore Homes, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.