3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoolsington Gardens Newcastle Upon Tyne
Sold STC £267,000
- Traditional three bedroomed semi detached house
- Refurbished by the current owners
- Fantastic family accommodation
- Occupying an excellent location within a highly sought after village
- Spacious and versatile accommodation
- Lovely 19ft lounge with Adam style fire surround
- Dining room with French doors to rear garden
- 2 Double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom
- Refurbished family bathroom with separate bath & shower cubicle
- Seperate WC
This traditional semi detached house has been refurbished by the current owners and provides fantastic family accommodation to suit all types of buyers. Occupying an excellent location within the highly sought after village of Woolsington this property offers spacious and versatile accommodation as well as great outside space and we would urge internal viewing as essential in order to fully appreciate all that's on offer.With gas fired central heating and double glazing to windows the accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance porch, reception hallway, lovely 19ft lounge with bay window and attractive Adam style fire surround, dining room to the rear with French doors opening onto rear garden, refitted kitchen with cream units and built in oven, hob and extractor with door giving access to the side of the property. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and one single, refurbished family bathroom with both bath and shower cubicle and there is a separate WC. Externally to the front is a lawned garden with driveway to the side leading to the attached single garage, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn well screened with mature hedging, trees and bushes with a very pleasant patio area ideal from which to sit and enjoy the enviable surroundings. Location wise this property ticks all the boxes having easy access to all major road routes with a regular bus service into the City Centre as well as nearby metro stations at Kenton Bank Foot and Newcastle International Airport both of which are circa 1 mile away. Ponteland is circa 3 miles to the west which has several top class restaurants as well as pubs, leisure facilities, supermarkets and schooling for all ages. For the shoppers amongst us Kingston Park Retail unit offers a wide range of well known stores including Marks and Spencer, Boots and Tesco Superstore and a little further afield giving even more choice we have Newcastle City Centre and the Metro centre.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6801510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Ponteland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.