Land for saleMonarch Street, Oswaldtwistle
- Residential Development Opportunity
- Planning Passed for Four Detached Homes
- Close to Amenities
- Popular Location
- Planning Details Available
- Call to Register Interest
A FANTASTIC RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Situated to the rear of Milton Street and Monarch Street in a highly desired area of Oswaldtwistle with full planning consent passed for the development of four large detached homes; boasting generous living space and countryside views!
The site is situated in close proximity to Oswaldtwistle main street amenities, popular schools and network links to Blackburn, Darwen and Preston. A stones throw away from Foxhill Bank Nature Reserve and framed by woodland, the site is an idyllic setting for any luxury residence.
High demand is to be expected; call our Accrington office today to avoid disappointment!
(Full planning details will be available in our Accrington office and also on the Hyndburn Borough Council website using application number 11/16/0060)
All descriptions in this brochure are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26585942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keenans Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.