3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarwich Grove, Liverpool
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £220,000 to £230,000
- Providing Easy Access to a Wide range of Amenities
- Attractive Spacious Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms master with En-suite facilities
- Modern Family Shower Room
- Large Plot with Attractive Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Detached Garage , GCH and DG, High Standard of Presentation
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended to Appreciate
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with downstairs WC, attractive lounge and dining room and modern kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms, master with en-suite and modern family shower room. The property has attractive gardens and a garage , it also has GCH and DG.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroomed detached property which is in a popular location in Childwall. The property is ideally situated for access to a wide rang of facilities and amenities including popular schools, public transport links and leisure and recreational facilities. The property itself offers well planned and spacious accommodation and a very good standard of presentation. An internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this property and its desirable location.
Low level W.C, tiled.
Lounge 16' 5" x 10' 9" ( 5.00m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front, patio doors, radiator, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.67m )
Window, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.15m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring.
En Suite 10' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.15m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 4' 6" to wardrobe ( 2.41m x 1.37m to wardrobe )
Single glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes,
Window to the rear, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level W.C, bidet, shower cubicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45231018.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.