2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestminster Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- REAR GARDEN
- GREAT FOR INVESTMENT BUYERS
TWO BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY **** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS **** POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA **** CENTRALLY HEATED AND DOUBLE GLAZED *** REAR GARDEN **** GREAT FOR INVESTMENT BUYERS ****
A Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property Located in a Popular Residential Area, Close to Selly Oak and Birmingham University, and easily accessable for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The Property Comprises in More Detail, Dining Room, Lounge, Kitchen, Rear Garden, Two Double Bedrooms to the First Floor and Family Bathroom. Ideal for Buy to let investors or First Time Buyers.
Lounge 11' 5" into chimney breast x 11' 2" excl bay ( 3.48m into chimney breast x 3.40m excl bay )
Double glazed bay window, radiator, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 5" into chimney breast x 11' 2" ( 3.48m into chimney breast x 3.40m )
Double glazed window, radiator, fireplace and archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 1" x 10' 3" ( 1.85m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 13' 4" into chimney breast ( 3.40m x 4.06m into chimney breast )
Double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 6" into chimney breast ( 3.40m x 3.20m into chimney breast )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Double glazed window, radiator, bath, shower cubicle, wc and part tiled.
Paved area and enclosed gate to shared entry.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45231024.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.