2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSwaffham Road, Narborough, King's Lynn
Offers in Region of £334,950
- Unique Opportunity
- Two Bedroomed Accommodation
- Stables, kennels and paddocks
- Rural Location
- Heaps of potential
- Endless Possibilities
CAN YOU SEE POTENTIAL.....?? A chance to buy a ready made two bedroom property with generous plot and heaps of potential.
Are you a keen gardener? Love animals? Thinking of possibly running your own business? Stop here The cabin and all outs lands offers plenty of potential for all of the above and much more depending on what you may want or need. Located outside the village of Narborough we are thrilled to offer this two bedroom ground floor property finished to the highest standard and extremely well cared for inside and out. Offering outside kennelling, stables and paddocks to name a few also benefiting from private gated driveway allowing ample parking, outside storage in the shape of a barn and ready made separate paddocks the other side of the property. Potential really is the word to describe this opportunity an early viewing is highly advised.
UPVC double glazed entrance door leads into;
Doors to bedrooms, opening onto;
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, pellet fuel burning stove, television and telephone point, opening onto rear hallway which leads to;
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front aspect along with UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, matching base and eye level units, work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer, kickboard lighting, cooker point, extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumbler dryer. Door to;
Modern fitted suite with 'P' shaped bath, shower over, low level WC, hand basin, fully tiled, UPVC doubled glazed obscured window to the rear aspect.
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspect.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property benefits from generous parking lots of outside storage space, kennelling, stables and paddocks. The grounds are full of potential and occupy a plot of over an acre (STMS) Along with garden laid to lawn with seating area. There is also a seperate section of land belonging to the property that offers potential for a paddock area.
The property is available to purchase with all items of furniture to be discussed at offer point.
Take Lynn Road out of Swaffham and onto the A47 in the direction of King's Lynn. Just before reaching the village of Narborough the property can be found on the right hand side with large timber gates marking the private drive. The property can be found on the left hand side clearly marked by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.