2 bedroom flat for saleOffham Terrace, LEWES
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Very Well Presented
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Fitted Shower Room
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Double Glazing & Central Heating Throughout
- Popular Pells Location
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this very well presented first floor flat, located on the edge of the popular Pells area of Lewes. The property briefly comprises of lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. Further benefits include double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Fox & Sons are pleased to bring to the market as sole agents this very well presented first floor flat, situated on the edge of the popular Pells area of Lewes. The property is briefly comprised of lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. Further benefits include double-glazed windows throughout, gas fired central heating and ample storage. Located approximately 0.3 miles from Lewes' main commercial area, Offham Terrace is ideal for access to all of the town's amenities which include numerous cafés and restaurants, a wide selection of boutique and high-street shops, historical buildings and countryside walks. The town's mainline rail station is located 0.4 miles away and offers access along the south coast, and the journey time to both London Victoria and London Bridge is approximately 65 minutes. The property is also within reasonable proximity of various primary schools, the town's secondary school and the sixth form college. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the presentation and location of this home.
Access via timber door with telephone entry system.
Double storage cupboard housing wall mounted boiler with space and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Lounge 11' 8" into alcove x 12' 1" into bay window ( 3.56m into alcove x 3.68m into bay window )
Double glazed bay window to front, built in storage cupboard with additional storage cupboard above, shelving in alcoves, radiator and power points.
Kitchen 12' 1" into bay window x 8' 9" ( 3.68m into bay window x 2.67m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base level units, fitted worksurface extending to incorporate 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, integrated slim-line dishwasher, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, tiled splashback, power points and ceiling and under cupboard lighting.
Bedroom One 13' plus wardrobes x 12' 5" ( 3.96m plus wardrobes x 3.78m )
Two double glazed sash windows to rear, full length fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, shelving and hanging space, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.62m max x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in cupboard with additional storage cupboard above, radiator and power points.
Modern fitted bathroom suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with mixer taps, double shower cubicle with sliding door, mains fed wall mounted shower, fully tiled walls, chrome ladder style heated towel rail and extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45231060.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.