3 bedroom terraced house for saleAgbrigg Road, Wakefield
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom Mature Terrace
- Well presented throughout
- Attractively Priced
- No Upper Chain
- Viewing by Appointment
A mature terrace with generous living space for the growing family. Deceptively spacious the property is well presented throughout. Attractively Priced. No Upper Chain.
A mature terrace with generous living space for the growing family. Deceptively spacious the property is well presented throughout. The property comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen, cellar, two reception rooms, three bedrooms and a modern and contemporary bathroom. Enclosed gardens to the rear as well as a buffer garden to the front. Attractively Priced. No Upper Chain. Viewing by Appointment.
Front entrance upvc door with obscured glazed panel and brass fixtures leading into the welcoming entrance hallway.
Dado rail, original coving to ceiling and feature arch, radiator, access to the cellar.
Dry cellar with window to the front aspect.
Living Room 15' 1" into bay window x 10' 1" to the alcove ( 4.60m into bay window x 3.07m to the alcove )
Upvc bay window to the front aspect. Deep skirtings, original coving to ceiling, living flame gas fire, wall lights, double radiator.
Dining/2nd Reception Room 12' 8" Max x 13' 8" Max ( 3.86m Max x 4.17m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Dado rail, coving to ceiling, radiator, deep skirtings, living flame gas fireplace with a stone surround and wooden mantel. Access to the first floor landing. Access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 14' Max x 7' 3" ( 4.27m Max x 2.21m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect overlooking the enclosed rear gardens. A range of solid wood units with a range of base and wall units, cornice and plinths, some glazed fronted cabinets, ample storage space, under cabinet lighting, corner shelving, laminate work surface over, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, double fan assisted oven and grill, space for a fridge, space for other utilities, plumbing for a washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer with twin taps, Rangemaster four ring gas hob and integrated extractor fan, strip lighting to the ceiling. Upvc door with obscured glazed panel leading to the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access from the dining room/2nd reception room to the first floor. Deep skirtings.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 13' 8" to the alcove ( 3.73m x 4.17m to the alcove )
Two upvc windows to the front aspect. Radiator, high ceilings, fitted wardrobes with sliding glazed fronted doors, walk-in wardrobe area.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.23m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Built-in full height wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, deep skirtings.
Bedroom 3 6' x 7' 5" ( 1.83m x 2.26m )
Radiator. Provides access to the bathroom.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Modern and contemporary bathroom with a panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over, low level flush w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, chrome style towel/radiator, full height airing cupboard providing storage space, vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls with a mosaic style border, upvc cladded ceiling with downlights, extractor fan.
Buffer garden to the front of the property. Enclosed lawned rear garden with rose bushes, outdoor security light, bolted gate access.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Take a left onto Queen Street. Bear right to the roundabout and take 1st left onto Ings Road. Keep right and follow signs for Doncaster. Keep left on Doncaster Road. Take a right onto Sugar Lane. At the mini roundabout take the 1st exit onto Belle Vue Road. Take a left onto Agbrigg Road and the property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45231069.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.