3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBack Street, Garboldisham
Offers in Excess of £315,000
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
Situated in the popular and picturesque village of Garboldisham positioned between Back Street and Water Lane is this well prestned three bedroom semi-detached property. Fully enclosed front and rear gadrens, off road parking for several vehicles and two outbuildings.
Situated in the popular and picturesque village of Garboldisham positioned between Back Street and Water Lane. The property offers versatile accommodation to the ground floor including, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and breakfast area, utility and downstairs cloakroom. the first floor comprises, master bedroom with a balcony over looking the rear garden and across open countryside and benefits from a dressing room/study, there are two further double bedrooms, shower room and bathroom.
The property offers many original period features and has also been greatly improved and was extended by the current owners.
Outside the property offers off road parking via a shingled driveway which is accessed from Water Lane, the property has gated access leading to the main accommodation itself and further leads to the front and rear gardens.
Side aspect double glazed door, tiled flooring, built in cupboards and door to;
Side aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin and radiator.
Utility Area 6' 5" x 5' 9" ( 1.96m x 1.75m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, work surface with Butler sink, tiled floor and storage cupboards.
Dining Room 20' 5" x 9' ( 6.22m x 2.74m )
Side aspect double glazed double doors, front aspect double glazed window, two radiators and carpet.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, space for dish washer, tiled flooring, work surface with 1.5 bowl sink & drainer, 2 ring hob and wall and base mounted units.
Breakfast Area 14' 8" x 7' 6" ( 4.47m x 2.29m )
Rear aspect door, tiled flooring, Stanley Range which includes the central heating boiler, wall and base mounted units, door to;
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.71m )
Front aspect double glazed windows and door, fireplace with wood burning stove, carpet and radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Front aspect double glazed window, airing cupboard, carpet and wood floors, doors to;
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 10' ( 5.08m x 3.05m )
Rear aspect double glazed double door to the balcony, built in wardrobes, wood flooring, two radiators, door to;
Dressing Room 9' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.24m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet
Tiled shower cubicle, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.77m )
Front and side aspect double glazed windows, radiator, carpet and loft access.
Hand wash basin, low level flush w/c, panelled bath with shower over and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.90m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
To the front of the property the garden is fully enclosed and part walled, largely laid to lawn with mature shrubs and flowering boarders and includes a stoned seating area. Gate to large patio area and two generous outbuildings. The parking is accessed off Water Lane and offers parking for approximately 3-4 vehicles. There is also a good size lawned area with mature hedging and green house and summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45231078.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.