2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Margarets Waterside, Railshed Road, St Margarets, Middlesex
- Available to view now
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Secure basement parking available
- Lift and stairs serving all floors
- Stunning development of 21 brand new apartments
- London Borough of Richmond
St Margarets Waterside is a stunning development of 21 brand new luxurious apartments and penthouses over four storeys. Some with spectacular river views, set above ground floor and part first floor office accommodation at Railshead Road, on the Old Isleworth/St Margaret's border in the London Borough of Richmond. Secure basement parking is available and there is a lift and stairs serving all floors.
This particular apartment will enjoy contemporary open plan kitchen/living/dining areas, patio doors leading onto balconies with mainly glazed balustrades. Two double bedrooms and two luxury bathrooms with designer sanitary ware (one en-suite).
The apartments will be finished to the highest standards to include double glazing and under floor heating throughout. The kitchens come with granite or composite work surfaces, together with a full range of branded integrated appliances and the glorious bathrooms come with designer sanitary ware.
For the more security conscious, all apartment entrance doors will be fitted with high security locks and audio/visual door entry system for peace of mind and to accommodate visitors.
Available to purchase off-plan, these high end, quality apartments are due for completion in summer 2016.
Property ref: 121_323_4285834
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45231243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4285834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.