2 bedroom apartment for saleBassett Street, Kentish Town, London, NW5
- 2 bedroom
- 2 en-suite bathrooms
- 20 min walk away from green spaces
- Underfloor heating to all apartments
- Interior design by Gordon-Duff & Linton
- Full 10 year CRL guarantee
- Secure internal cycle storage
- Siemens & Smeg appliances
This exceptional 2-bedroom DUPLEX apartment is part of an exclusive collection of 5 one and two bedroom apartments situated in the heart of Kentish Town.
Bassett Street is located in one of London's most historic and thriving districts. A short walk away from Camden and within close distance of the West End, the development also benefits from the nearby green spaces of Primrose Hill and the peace and tranquility of Hampstead Heath.
The apartments at Bassett Street are uniquely tailored to their surroundings, respecting the character of the area through sympathetic exterior features and interior finishes. Each apartment provides high-quality modern living spaces with luxury touches including Hansgrohe bathroom fittings, under floor heating and Pronorm designer kitchens with marble splashbacks - all in a soft, relaxing neutral palette.
Kentish Town is fast becoming one of London's most exhilarating places to live with the abundance of pubs, restaurants, world foods and boutique shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45231408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVP160446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International - New Homes, London D & I. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.