2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Andrew's Road, Walthamstow
- Two Bedrooms
- Victorian Terraced
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Chain Free
- Blackhorse Road Location
- Loft Room
- Excellent Condition
A stunning two bedroom Victorian terrace, expertly arranged over three floors with impressively stylish design and decor throughout. With an extra loft room, private garden and Blackhorse Road station just a half mile away on foot.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be entertaining in the enormous 300 square foot kitchen/diner. With brand new appliances, immaculate decor and more than enough space for the largest of gatherings.
Throw back the triple length concertina patio doors to open the whole space up to the garden, a lengthy mix of patio and flawless lawn. It's the perfect year-round entertaining space.
Design and decor throughout is just as impressive with engineered oak flooring underfoot and grey metro tiling in the kitchen and bathroom. As well as two double bedrooms you have a 150 square foot separate loft room, perfect for a study, easily accessible storage or playroom.
You're located in Higham Hill just round the corner from Blackhorse Workshop, an area currently enjoying a period of extensive regeneration. Blackhorse Road station is just a half mile away on foot, and will get you into Oxford Circus in 20 minutes, with Walthamstow Central just one stop in the other direction.
- The property is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- The expert style continues outside, with a spotless frontage, railings. and new front door.
- The wide open, blue and green space of Walthamstow Marshes, a Green Flag award winning nature reserve, is just a short walk away.
Lounge - 3.4 x 3.3 (11'1" x 10'9") -
Kitchen/Diner - 6.7 x 4.2 (21'11" x 13'9") -
Master Bedroom - 4.3 x 3 (14'1" x 9'10") -
Shower Room - 1.7 x 1.5 (5'6" x 4'11") -
Bedroom Two - 2.8 x 2.5 (9'2" x 8'2") -
Loft Room - 4.3 x 3.2 (14'1" x 10'5") -
Garden - 10.67m (35) -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45231417.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26612753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.