2 bedroom house for saleKiln Croft, Clayton Le Woods, Chorley
- *****CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS*****
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House in Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Well Served For Local Amenities & Transporter Links
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Rear Garden, Driveway, Bathroom Suite
- Early Internal Inspection Comes Highly Recommended
We are delighted to present this fantastic opportunity for all first time buyers and investors in the shape of a two bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Clayton Le Woods. The property is well served for local amenities and transport links and further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and driveway parking.
Internally, the accommodation comprises entrance porch, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen diner with access to a spacious rear garden. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom suite.
The property is well-presented and with that and its general kerb appeal early internal inspection comes highly recommended.
What The Agent Says
A fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer or investor with its beautiful location and quiet cul-de-sac feel, off road parking and a spacious rear garden to name but a few great points about this property we urge all interested parties to contact the office at your earliest convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45231918.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 139792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.