3 bedroom detached house for saleBeauworth Avenue, Greasby
- detached home with driveway
- three spacious bedrooms
- two separate reception roooms
- fitted kitchen with 'Neff' appliances
- lawned rear garden with paved patio
- driveway and single garage
++SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCED TO ATTRACT A PROMPT SALE ++ NO CHAIN PURCHASE++Sitting within a prime cul-de-sac position within a much sought after and pleasant residential location, this detached three bedroom home offers well appointed living accommodation which has been carefully maintained, offering the features of uPVC double glazing throughout, full gas central heating, cavity wall insulation and solar panel heating, benefitting from the 'Clean Energy Cashback' scheme. Comprising in brief of hallway, lounge with fireplace, dining room, fitted kitchen with appliances by Neff, three generous size bedrooms and a contemporary styled, four piece bathroom. The rear garden enjoys a 'sunny' aspect through the seasonal months with the block paved driveway and single garage providing more than ample parking facility. NO CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45231927.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7281214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.