4 bedroom detached house for saleBriarly, Standish
- Modern Detached Home
- Corner Plot with Detached Double Garage and Parking
- Open Aspects to Front
- Four Bedrooms, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Quiet Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Stamp Duty Paid But Conditions Apply
- £500 Towards Legal Fee's
****£500 STAMP DUTY PAID, £500 TOWARDS LEGAL FEE'S ****Tucked away in this quiet corner of the village of Standish, is this lovely four bedroom detached family home. Within walking distance of the beautiful Ashfield Park and conservation area this attractive family home, in a lovely location will be sure to move quickly.
Briefly comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, study, cloakroom and attractive modern kitchen, four good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite.
The property is situated on a good sized corner plot, with a detached double garage and viewing is highly reccomended.
More details and photographs to follow soon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45232170.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7179220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.