3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Gorseway, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Large Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms. Corner Plot
- Sought-After Residential Area
- L Shaped Lounge/Dining Room
- Off Street Parking & Garage.
- No Onward Chain Involvement
This most desirable and generously proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow situated on a large corner plot in a sought-after residential area. Comprising two large double bedrooms, one spacious single bedroom, family bathroom, L shaped lounge/dining room ,fitted kitchen and separate W.C. Externally the property offers spacious gardens to the front, side and rear of the property with a block-paved driveway leading to a detached single garage providing off street parking for one additional vehicle. This property is offered with no onward chain involvement.
Bedroom 1 - 14'11 x 12'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'11 x 11'11 -
Bedroom 3 - 11'10 x 10'6 -
Reception 1 - 21'6 x 17'10 -
Kitchen - 12' x 9'10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45232260.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26019129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.