2 bedroom flat for saleDominica Court, Eastbourne
Sold STC £190,000
- TWO BEDROOM THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT
- MODERNISED AND IMPROVED BY THE CURRENT OWNER
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- PRIVATE BALCONY WITH WATER FEATURE VIEWS
- WELL PRESENTED LIVING ACCOMMODATION
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT located in the Sought after SOUTH HARBOUR development. Boasting MODERNISED accommodation throughout with ALLOCATED PARKING and a PRIVATE BALCONY enjoying views across the water feature.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM THIRD FLOOR Apartment located in the POPULAR SOUGHT HARBOUR development. Having undergone considerable MODERNISATION and IMPROVEMENT by the current owner, the property now boasts MODERN LIVING ACCOMMODATION throughout. Further benefits include a PRIVATE BALCONY with views across the WATER FEATURE and parking. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Communal entrance with stairs rising to the third floor landing.
Door to the front aspect, two large storage cupboards, radiator, wood effect walnut flooring, spotlighting and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.86m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect either side of the french patio doors leading onto the balcony. The balcony and this room enjoy far reaching views of the water feature, wood effect walnut flooring, radiator, ample space for a dining room table if necessary.
An enclosed private balcony with various pot plants, artificial grass and enjoying views across the water feature.
Kitchen 8' x 8' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.59m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric double oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wood effect flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 18' 3" MAX x 9' 6" ( 5.56m MAX x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with double glazed doors leading onto the balcony enjoying views of the water feature, built in wardrobes, wood effect flooring, spotlighting, door through to the En Suite.
Comprising an enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan, spotlighting.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 13' 7" ( 4.52m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, range of built in wardrobes, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Comprising bath with mixer taps, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space within a gated development, there is also ample visitors parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45232371.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.