1 bedroom apartment for saleGrenville Court, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire
- 1 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Spacious lounge / dining room
- Close to Chorleywood station
- Off-street parking and garage
- Standard broadband: Up to 17Mb
- Fibre optic broadband: Up to 200Mb
A 1 bedroom ground floor apartment on Blacketts Wood Drive, located in the heart of Chorleywood village centre. The accommodation is well presented throughout and comprises entrance hall, leading to a spacious lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom and large bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Externally, Grenville Court benefits from off-street parking for residents, a single garage and communal gardens. This property is just moments from to village amenities and just 0.3 miles from Chorleywood Metropolitan / Chiltern Mail Line station, which offers direct trains into London. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Grenville Court -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge / Dining Room - 25' x 11'9 (7.62m x 3.58m) -
Kitchen - 16'4 x 7'6 (4.98m x 2.29m) -
Bathroom - 11'3 x 5'6 (3.43m x 1.68m) -
Bedroom - 23'9 x 10'8 (7.24m x 3.25m) -
For clarification, we wish to inform you that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. We have not carried out a detailed survey, or tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45232623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26612953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sewell & Gardner, Chorleywood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.