3 bedroom detached house for saleSaunders Court, Great Cambourne, Cambridge
Sold STC £350,000
- Detached home
- Three bedrooms
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Central location
- En suite to master bedroom
- 20ft Lounge
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* Central location
* En suite to master bedroom
* 20ft Lounge
* Newly re-fitted kitchen and bathroom
Radiator, stairs to first floor landing, glazed double doors to Lounge.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled flooring, frosted window to front, radiator.
6.15m x 3.40m (20'2" x 11'2") including bay; bay window to front, living flame-effect fireplace, two radiators.
4.09m x 1.75m maximum (13'5" x 5'9" maximum). L Shaped room. Newly re-fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with base cupboards under and tiled surround, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, ceramic tiled flooring, window to rear, built-in understairs cupboard, built-in double storage cupboard, archway to:
3.56m x 1.93m (11'8" x 6'4"). Ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, French doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space, window to side, airing cupboard, radiator, door to:
4.22m x 2.87m (13'10" x 9'5") including bay; bay window to front, fitted with a range of wardrobes, built-in storage recess with hanging space, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC and extractor fan, mirrored cabinets, tiled flooring, radiator.
3.35m x 3.45m maximum (11' x 11'4") maximum, window to rear, radiator.
2.44m x 2.31m (8' x 7'7"). Window to rear, storage recess, radiator.
Recently re-fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with fitted shower over, vanity wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, extractor fan, frosted window to front, radiator.
The property is situated on a corner plot and the front garden is open plan. There is a driveway to one side leading to single garage with up and over door.
Enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with mature shrubs and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45233064.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.