3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThieves Lane, Rockland All Saints, Attleborough
Sold STC £300,000
- Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Fantastic Presentation Throughout
- Modern Kitchen Diner to Rear Aspect
- 1/3 Acre Plot (STMS)
- Garage & Ample Parking
- Non Estate Location
A wonderfully presented detached bungalow situated within a non estate location of the popular village of Rocklands. Internally viewing is essential to appreciate the well spaced out accommodation which includes a modern kitchen diner to rear aspect, 1/3 acre plot (STMS) which backs onto woodlands!
This immaculately presented bungalow offers more than meets the eye! Located within the sought after village of Rocklands and found on a non estate position, this property is sure to impress!
Externally, the bungalow sits on 1/3 acre plot (STMS) and provides the opportunity to further extend subject to the usual building and planning consents. The front of the property is approached via a wide driveway which provides ample off road parking and space for a caravan or motorhome. The rear garden is beautifully split into 2 sectors creating a family friendly entertaining zone which then opens up to vegetable plot and woodland - ideal for those that are more in touch with nature!
You are likely to be impressed with the internal presentation of the home as it is ready to move straight into! With three bedrooms, a family bathroom, cosy sitting room plus a fabulous family kitchen diner that has views down to the bottom of the garden.
Double glazed door to front aspect, access to loft, storage cupboard, telephone point.
Living Room 11' 6" x 18' ( 3.51m x 5.49m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, television point, telephone point, radiator x 2.
Open Planned Accommodation 11' 10" Max x 23' 8" ( 3.61m Max x 7.21m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.61m )
Newly fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset stainless steel sink/ drainer, electric cooker point with electric oven and hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/ freezer, integral ceiling lights.
Dining Area 12' 5" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 3.78m Max x 3.81m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" Max x 8' 11" ( 2.77m Max x 2.72m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point.
Part tiled bathroom suite comprising double shower cubicle, W.C. wash hand basin with vanity units, extractor fan and heated towel rail,
Enclosed by hedging with a driveway leading to the single garage and front door, along with an area that is laid to lawn providing privacy from the road. There is side access to the rear garden.
The rear garden has two impressive sections divided by a country style gate. The initial part of the garden features an extensive patio area with a large area that is laid to lawn and has flower beds and various plant borders. Beyond the gate to the second section of the garden there is a large pathway in between a further area that is laid to lawn. The secret of this garden is at the very end and is a private wooded area which has an arched entrance type frontage leading through to the forest trees. Also featuring in the rear garden are 2 sheds and a greenhouse.
Garage 20' 5" x 9' ( 6.22m x 2.74m )
Up and over door, supplied with power and lighting and houses the oil fired central heating boiler, double glazed window to rear aspect along with a single glazed door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45233826.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.