3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Michaels Avenue, Wisbech
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid terraced house
- Can be sold with or without a sitting tenant. Current tenant paying £650 pcm on a rolling contract
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking & enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
CALLING FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS! This property can be sold with or without a sitting tenant with the current tenant paying £650 pcm on a rolling contract. The property is well presented and benefits from having gas central heating, off road parking & enclosed rear garden. No upward chain.
CALLING FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS! This property can be sold with or without a sitting tenant with the current tenant paying £650 pcm on a rolling contract. The property is located conveniently on the outskirts of Wisbech and is both spacious and well presented. The accommodation includes a hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility area and a shower room on the ground floor with three bedrooms, a bathroom and separate wc on the first floor. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, off road parking and a fully enclosed rear garden. Being sold with no upward chain.
Lounge / Diner 19' 4" max x 11' 6" max ( 5.89m max x 3.51m max )
Kitchen 19' 4" max x 11' 9" max ( 5.89m max x 3.58m max )
Utility Area / Rear Lobby
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.51m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken and proceed to the second set of traffic lights. Continue straight on and turn left into Tinkers Drove. Proceed to the bottom, turn left into St Michaels Avenue and continue along where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45233850.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.