5 bedroom detached house for saleWhinslee Drive, Lostock
- Stunning and individual detached home
- Versatile accommodation
- Six bedrooms if required
- Currently five double bedrooms, three reception rooms plus conservatory
- Accommodation over three floors offering scope for annexe style facility
- Landscaped gardens
- Excellent integral double garage
This stunning home has been owned for approximately 30 years and during which time there has been extensive reconfiguration and refitting. The home is very well presented both inside and out and viewing is essential to appreciate the flexibility and size of accommodation on offer. The rooms are spread over three floors which could allow for an annexe style set up if required and as it stands the current owners have the property laid out with five double bedrooms and three reception rooms plus a conservatory. As you may imagine there are family friendly characteristics such as two bathrooms plus one en-suite to the master and a separate downstairs cloakroom and generally large room sizes. Externally the gardens are extremely well tended and there is also a lovely balcony accessed from the lounge.
Whinslee Drive is located just off Chorley New Road in Lostock and is therefore positioned in a highly regarded area and benefits from excellent access to the nearby Lostock train station which is on the mainline to Manchester plus two junctions of the M61. The nearest commercial centre is the Middlebrook leisure and retail complex and also Horwich and Bolton town centres. For those who are seeking good access to Bolton School the home is well placed for one of the main bus routes. Lostock and Heaton include a number of sports clubs and restaurants / bars. Homes of this style with the good surrounding facilities are generating good levels of interest at the moment and we would recommend an early viewing.
Property ref: 121_2694_4096816
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45233859.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4096816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.