3 bedroom terraced house for saleClover Close, London, E11
- 3 STOREY MID TERRACE TOWN HOUSE
- 1 COVERED CAR PARKING SPACE
- GLAZED PORCH WITH SLIDING DOOR
- 3 BEDROOMS, 1 BATHROOM PLUS ADDITIONAL GROUND FLOOR WC
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED WITH NEW CARPETS & LAMINATE FLOORS
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CHAIN FREE SELLER
The property is divided over 3 floors and benefits from plenty of natural light throughout. The Ground floor offers a glazed entrance porch, entrance hallway, WC, storage and a kitchen/diner that leads to a conservatory and rear west facing garden. The garden can be easily maintained and is part decking & part lawn. The second floor offers a lounge, storage cupboard and a double bedroom with additional storage. The second floor has 1 single bedroom, 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom with WC. There is also a loft area which can be utilised for more storage.
This recently refurbished family home, located within 15 minutes walk of 2 Central Line tube stations (Leytonstone & Leyton) and just 6 minutes from Leytonstone High Street Overground Station. These stations allow for easy access around London and into Stratford & Canary Wharf. The property is also ideally close to the A12.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45234312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Banks, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.