4 bedroom detached house for saleWelby Gardens, Grantham, NG31
Sold STC £325,000
- Detached Family Home
- Highly Sought After Location
- Entrance Hall; Cloakroom
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining/Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms; 4 Piece Bathroom
- Large Enclosed Gardens
- Viewing Rec To Appreciate
- EPC Rating D
Proudly located upon arguably Grantham's most prestigious address. Welby gardens is a beautiful cul de sac hidden away just a short walk from the Kings Grammar School, town centre amenities and Grantham train station with its direct rail link to London Kings Cross. Internal inspection is a must to appreciate this much improved and deceptively spacious 4 Bedroom detached House. The accommodation is spacious, well planned and briefly comprising entrance hallway, 19ft lounge, open plan sitting dining kitchen, cloakroom, 4 bedrooms, 4 piece family bathroom. Outside the property is approached via gated access onto an extensive driveway leading to half Garage, the property further benefits from generous gardens front and rear. Call Pygott & Crone on 01476 591414 to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45234510.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GAR120193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.