Property for saleAshton, Callington
Withdrawn from Market £50,000
- Field with planning permission for equine use and construction of mobile stable block
- Entrance and base for stables installed with electric and water on site and connection for W.C.
- Land of approximately 2 acres set on south facing slope, edge of Tamar Valley
- Conveniently located for access to the Callington/Saltash road
Field with planning permission for equine use and construction of mobile stable block. Entrance and base for stables installed with electric and water on site and connection for W.C. Land of approximately 2 acres set on south facing slope, edge of Tamar Valley. Conveniently located for access to the Callington/Saltash road.
The land is on the edge of Ashton, a small hamlet of scattered properties on the outskirts of St. Dominic village and roughly a mile from the Callington to Saltash A388 road. Callington town is roughly 2 miles away where there is a veterinary practice.
Planning permission was obtained on 16th July 2015 for a change of use from agricultural land to equine land together with construction of new site entrance and mobile stable block under Planning Application Number: PA15 / 04054. A new joint access has been installed by the vendor and the base laid with concrete block retaining walls for the mobile stable block to sit on and the site has the benefit of a connection point for a W.C. to private drainage together with mains water and electric on site. The land has a southerly aspect with views across the valley and is also free draining being on a southerly slope. The land extends to approximately 2 acres.
SERVICES - Mains water and electricity are on site. Connection point available for private drainage of a W.C.
TENURE - Freehold with vacant possession.
From Callington proceed towards Saltash on the A388 road turning left after approximately 1 mile from the town where signposted to Ashton. Continue down to the bottom of the hill and take the first left turn where within a short distance there are two properties on the right hand side with the land being just beyond the second property on the right where a new entrance has been installed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7110586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Callington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.