2 bedroom apartment for saleProvidence Park, Bassett, Southampton
Guide Price £375,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Exclusive Gated Development
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Living Room With Balcony
- Fully Integrated Kitchen Diner With Balcony
- En-Suite & Bathroom
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Communal Gardens & Grounds
Located in the exclusive gated development of Providence Park, this spacious and truly stunning luxury apartment offers one of the largest floor plans in the development with accommodation stretching over 107 m2, finished to an exceptional standard oozing sophistication and grandeur.
Located in exclusive gated development of Providence Park, this spacious and truly stunning luxury apartment offers one of the largest floor plans in the development with accommodation stretching over 107 m2, finished to an exceptional standard oozing sophistication and grandeur.
Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by a welcoming reception hall which sets the scene for the apartment. The large living room offers a triple aspect and access to a private south facing balcony which enjoys a leafy outlook.
The kitchen is beautifully fitted with matching units enhanced by solid granite work surfaces and fully integrated with high end appliances, there's ample space for a breakfast table and french doors lead to the private balcony.
Both of the bedrooms are spacious doubles, the master suite benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room, the second bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and use of a separate three piece bathroom.
The development is host to magnificent landscaped communal gardens and grounds, with allocated and visitor parking.
Living Room 22' 8" max x 13' 9" ( 6.91m max x 4.19m )
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 4" max x 9' 8" ( 4.98m max x 2.95m )
Bedroom One 20' 2" x 9' 9" max ( 6.15m x 2.97m max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Allocated & Visitor Parking
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.