3 bedroom apartment for saleTownhead Street, Strathaven
- Quirky & spacious
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
- Mezzanine floor
- Buyers incentive available
Simply stunning THREE bedroom home that has been recently renovated by the current owners. Quirky and spacious, this property must be viewed to be appreciated. Properties such as this are rare in the popular conservation village of Strathaven.
Offering modern living behind the façade of one of Strathaven's traditional weavers cottages, this property has an unusual yet attractive layout. The living room of the property is located on the ground floor to the rear of the property and overlooks the private rear garden. The mezzanine level is currently being used as a formal dining area and the overall effect with spiral staircase is most impressive. The white gloss kitchen is in keeping with the modern feel of this property and overlooks the garden. A range of wall and base units and breakfast bar make it an enjoyable space to cook and eat. The property has three double bedrooms and modern family bathroom which has been recently upgraded.
Enjoying gas central heating, double glazing, immaculate decoration and presentation throughout, as well as the large private garden, this property offers outstanding value for money.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45238269.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML102061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.