2 bedroom flat for saleEmpire Buildings , Waterside , Crayford, DA1 4JJ
Guide Price £180,000
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000
- TWO BEDROOM
- CHAIN FREE
- MORDEN KITCHEN
- OVER 100 YEARS REMAINING ON THE LEASE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED AND DOUBLE GLAZED
- CLOSE TO CRAYFORD TRAIN STATION
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET
** GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000 ** TWO BEDROOM FLAT ** CHAIN FREE ** GOOD CONDITION THROUGHOUT ** MODERN KITCHEN ** GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM ** OVER 100 YEARS REMAINING ON THE LEASE ** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET ** GREAT LOCATION TO CRAYFORD TRAIN STATION ** GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED ** CALL HUNTERS TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING **
Double glazed entrance door, radiator, carpet, coved ceiling, storage cupboard.
5.11m (16' 9") x 3.38m (11' 1")
Double glazed window to rear, wooden floor, radiator.
2.69m (8' 10") x 2.41m (7' 11")
Double glazed window to side, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, coved ceiling, stainless steel sink unit, electric oven and hob, wall and base units, worktops, cupboard housing boiler, space for fridge/freezer.
3.99m (13' 1") x 3.58m (11' 9")
Double glazed window to front, carpet, coved ceiling, chimney breast, radiator.
2.95m (9' 8") x 2.36m (7' 9")
Double glazed window to front, carpet, radiator, coved ceiling.
3.38m (11' 1") x 2.31m (7' 7")>1.47m (4' 10")
Frosted double glazed window to rear, low level w.c. wash hand basin, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, coved ceiling, tiled floor.
UN EXPIRED LEASE
101 Years (subject to verification)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45239505.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEXSP205634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Bexleyheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.