Studio apartment for saleSkinner Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Established development in Leeds city centre
- Currently 242 successfully tenanted apartments
- 23 new apartments now available to the market
- Modern design and quality furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Just a 12 minute walk to Harvey Nichols
We are delighted to introduce to 20/20 - a first residential development in the city of Leeds. 20/20 is an established development of high quality apartments in Leeds city centre. 20/20 is an established development of high quality apartments in Leeds city centre. It features beautifully landscaped gardens and stunning cityscape views, all set in private grounds including a walk around deck and secure ground level parking. Comprising of 242 successfully tenanted apartments, the opportunity has now arisen to add an additional 23 studio, one and two bed apartments on the ground floor of the scheme.
The developers have an open day at 20/20 on Friday 4th November....please call to arrange a viewing.
Property ref: 121_2767_4290481
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45239535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4290481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovepad National, St James's. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.