4 bedroom link detached house for saleJackson Close, Watlington, King's Lynn
- Beautifully presented linked house
- Four bedrooms with two en-suites
- Two reception rooms
- Gardens & parking
- Popular village of Watlington
Internal viewings are highly recommended to this beautifully presented linked house in the popular village location of Watlington. The good sized accommodation includes two reception rooms and four bedrooms which enjoy two en-suite shower rooms along with a family bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a beautifully presented linked house in the popular village location of Watlington. The spacious accommodation includes a cloakroom, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with two en-suites and a family bathroom. Externally there is a garage, parking and gardens.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Double glazed entrance door, tiled floor, telephone point, door to:
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Spacious entrance hall, radiator, engineered oak flooring, under stairs cupboard, storage cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 19' 9" x 13' 1" ( 6.02m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to rear, feature fireplace, two radiators, television point, two telephone points.
Dining Room 10' 10" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.30m max x 3.10m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Kitchen 19' 8" max x 10' 11" ( 5.99m max x 3.33m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces over, double glazed windows to front and rear, exit door to rear garden, stainless steel sink and further granite composit sink, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, porcelain tiled floor, radiator, boiler serving central heating.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, access to boarded loft space, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.04m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, shaver point, radiator.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 9' 5" min x 8' 9" min ( 2.87m min x 2.67m min )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, radiator, shaver point, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Four 13' 3" max x 10' 1" max ( 4.04m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin to vanity unit, low flush WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point, tiled splashbacks.
Up and over door, power and light.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and a driveway provides parking and leads to the garage. There are an additional two parking spaces opposite to the property.
To the rear of the property there is a further lawned garden with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45239904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.