3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSefton Avenue, Wisbech
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge and kitchen/diner
- Gas central heating
- Close to shops and school
LOOK NO FURTHER! This semi-detached house is situated in a popular and established residential location within easy reach of a primary school and local shops. The house comprises a hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, shower room, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
LOOK NO FURTHER! This semi-detached house is situated in a popular and established residential location within easy reach of a primary school and local shops. The house comprises a hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, shower room, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a good sized garden that is mainly paved and has a couple of timber outbuildings.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.81m )
Kitchen/diner 19' 1" max x 12' 4" min ( 5.82m max x 3.76m min )
Conservatory 10' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 1" inc wardrobes ( 3.76m x 3.38m inc wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.76m max x 3.73m max )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.26m )
Bathroom 8' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.69m x 1.78m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the B198 Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Continue through two sets of traffic lights and at the mini roundabout turn right into Lerowe Road. Continue along and take the second right into Sefton Avenue where the property will be found on your left hand side, look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45239922.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.