2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Road, Darley Abbey, Derby
Offers in Excess of
- Sought After Village Location
- Three Storey Accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms Both Ensuite
- Modern Kitchen/Dining Room
- Spacious Lounge
- Pleasant Garden
- Views Over Darley Park
- Viewing Essential
A charming two double bedroom cottage in a quiet and picturesque and sought village of Darley Abbey with view over Darley Park. The property offers well-presented and spacious accommodation arranged over three floors and falls within the noted ECCLESBOURNE SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA,
A charming two double bedroom cottage in a quiet and picturesque and sought village of Darley Abbey with view over Darley Park. The property offers well-presented and spacious accommodation arranged over three floors and comprises of a modern fitted kitchen/dining room, lounge with feature exposed brick fireplace, first floor master bedroom suite with large ensuite shower room/dressing area, further double bedroom on the second floor also having ensuite shower room and view towards Darley Park. Outside can be found a pleasant well tendered garden with shaped lawns, stocked boarders, patio area and two brick build outhouses. The property is located behind a row of cottages on the left of New Road ( as denoted by our for sale board) with shared access to the front. The property can only be accessed on foot and car parking is on street. Darley Abbey falls within the noted Ecclesbourne School catchment area and has a local shop, popular public houses, well regarded schooling at primary level and has excellent access to Derby City and the A38. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Kitchen/dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.61m )
Fitted with an impressive range of wall and base units with wood effect work surfaces over, , inset ceramic sink and drainer, complementary tiled splashbacks, integrated double electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, space for slim-line dishwasher, space for dining table and chairs, beamed ceiling, radiator, window to the front, entrance door to the front and door giving access to:
Lounge 15' x 11' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.61m )
Having window to the front, stairs to the first floor, radiator, exposed brick chimney breast and beamed ceilings.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs to the second floor.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Having window to the front with views over the garden and Darley Park, radiator, understairs storage, built-in wardrobes and door to:
En-Suite/dressing Room 14' 10" x 7' 2" ( 4.52m x 2.18m )
A large en-suite and dressing area. Fitted with a three pice suite comprising of double shower cubicle. low level WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring, fitted wardorbes and beamed ceilings.
Having window to the front overlooking the garden and Darley Park, window to the side, radiator, fitted shelving, fitted wardrobes and access to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin set into vanity unit and low level WC. Window to the side.
The property is accessed via a driveway immediately left to the side of No 10 New Road, to the rear of a row of cottages. There is shared access to the property across the adjoining property frontages which leads to the front door. There is a very pleasant garden with shaped lawns, well stocked borders, a range of trees, shrubs and plants, paved patio area and two brick storage areas (one has been converted into a utility room:- having plumbing for washing machine, cold water tap, power and light). On street parking is on New Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45240669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.