3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRodney Close, BILLINGHAM
Offers in Region of £100,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- EASY ACCESS TO COMMUTER ROUTES
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE or INVESTMENT offered for sale with NO CHAIN. Property provides WELL PRESENTED accommodation, comprising of entrance hallway, lounge and MODERN KITCHEN/DINER. The first floor there are THREE BEDROOMS and a bathroom/wc. Featuring a DRIVEWAY providing ample OFF ROAD PARKING.
IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE or INVESTMENT offered for sale with NO CHAIN. This property provides WELL PRESENTED accommodation, comprising of entrance hallway, lounge and MODERN KITCHEN/DINER. To the first floor there are THREE BEDROOMS and a bathroom/wc. This home features a DRIVEWAY providing ample off road parking leading to a DETACHED GARAGE. Front and rear gardens are designed for LOW MAINTENANCE. The property is situated in a popular location close to reputable schools including Billingham South and within easy access to the A19 for main commuter links.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, radiator, oak wood flooring, door to lounge, stairs to landing.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point, door to kitchen/diner.
Fully fitted kitchen comprising of cream gloss wall and base units, wood effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated gas hob with stainless steel splash back, chimney style cooker hood, integrated electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer, french doors leading in to rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, airing cupboard, access to bordered loft area with lighting ideal for storage, combi boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 10" Max x 9' 4" ( 3.91m Max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, built in sliding beech effect and mirrored wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 7' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.16m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted study units.
Double glazed window to side, bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, w/c, part tiled.
Laid to lawn with shrubs and plants, driveway providing off street parking, wrought iron gates leading to single garage.
Enclosed private rear garden planted with shrubs and trees, low maintenance slate shingle area block paved walkway leading to summer house.
Single garage with electric door located to the rear of the property with lighting, power and alarm..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45241035.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.