3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLings Lane, Hatfield, Doncaster
Guide Price £180,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens With Views Over Fields
- Detached Garage
- Guide Price £180,000 - £200,000
- Open House 1st of April
***OPEN HOUSE 1st OF APRIL 13:00 - 15:00***
A well presented, three bedroom semi-detached house with views over fields to the rear,
***OPEN HOUSE 1st OF APRIL 13:00 - 15:00***
A well presented, three bedroom semi-detached house in the popular village of Hatfield. Situated on Lings lane with views over fields to the rear, the property comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, diner, fitted kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, upstairs W/C, downstairs bathroom, front and rear gardens, detached garage and outbuildings.
Viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
With a side facing door, front facing double glazed window, integral window to the lounge and door to the lounge.
With a side facing double glazed door and central heating radiator.
Lounge 18' 5" narrowing to 8' 6" x 20' narrowing to 10' 9" ( 5.61m narrowing to 8' 6" x 6.10m narrowing to 10' 9" )
With front and side facing double glazed windows, gas fire place, two central heating radiators, wall lights and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
With a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
The current owners previously used this as a fourth bedroom.
Kitchen 9' 3" plus recess x 8' 7" ( 2.82m plus recess x 2.62m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, one bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker hood, small breakfast bar, tiled splash backs, a side facing double glazed window, cupboard and under stairs cupboard.
With stairs from the hall, side facing double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 12' 1" max into recess ( 4.29m x 3.68m max into recess )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
First Floor W/c
With a extractor fan, wash hand basin and W/C.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max into recess x 8' 5" plus storage ( 3.91m max into recess x 2.57m plus storage )
With a side facing double glazed window, built in wardrobe and cupboards and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" max x 6' 1" plus recess ( 3.30m max x 1.85m plus recess )
With a side facing double glazed window and built in storage cupboards.
With a side facing double glazed obscured window, central heating radiator, extractor fan, tiled walls where visible and a suite consisting of a wash hand basin, W/C and shower cubicle.
A laid to lawn front garden with drive to the garage, shrub borders and wrought iron gate to rear.
A laid to lawn rear garden with views over the fields, block paved area, cold water tap, security light and shrub borders.
A detached garage with double doors, rear facing double glazed window and side facing door.
A green house and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45241041.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.