3 bedroom flat for saleLupus Street, Pimlico, SW1V
- Set within a secure residential development
- Arranged over the third and fourth floor, accessed via lift
- Three bedroom with ample storage space
- Light reception room with balcony access
- Well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Fantastic location moments from the River Thames
- Close to the Pimlico tube station
Enviably located moments from the River Thames and the many amenities within Pimlico, this charming two bedroom flat provides bright and spacious accommodation with a private balcony.
Lupus Street provides a selection of pavement lined cafes and local conveniences with Warwick Way also nearby offering a more extensive range; for upmarket shops, bars and restaurants Sloane Square and Victoria are both within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1003381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.