2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKingsclere, Huntington, York
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Stone Built Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Conservatory and Summerhouse
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Popular Huntington Village Location
- Close To Local Shops & Amenities
ATTRACTIVE STONE BUILT BUNGALOW WITH SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN IN POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION - This stone built detached bungalow boasts spacious living accommodation that includes two reception rooms, two double bedrooms and conservatory over looking the well presented rear garden.
Kingsclere is located on a highly sought after residential area in the popular village of Huntington and lies close to local schools and amenities. This stone built detached bungalow boasts spacious living accommodation that includes two reception rooms, two double bedrooms and conservatory over looking the well presented rear garden. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, spacious living room with feature fireplace, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and conservatory. Externally to the front is a driveway with car port leading to an attached garage and lawned garden and planted shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed south facing lawned garden with sheltered summerhouse, greenhouse, variety of planted shrubs and fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well maintained bungalow is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Access via a upvc double glazed door to the front with three cupboards and radiator.
Living Room 18' 1" x 12' 1" ( 5.51m x 3.68m )
Spacious living room with electric fireplace, radiator, telephone and TV point with upvc double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.39m )
With upvc window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the side and door to the side.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.21m )
To the rear with UPVC double glazed construction and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.20m )
Spacious double bedroom with telephone and TV point and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.18m )
With upvc window to the side and radiator.
Three piece suite with bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and shower, WC, radiator and upvc window to the side.
Lawned garden to the front with shrubs and patio garden to the side.
South facing lawned garden to the rear fenced with shrubs, patio, summerhouse and greenhouse.
Garage 21' 10" x 9' 4" ( 6.65m x 2.84m )
With up and over doors, power and lighting, upvc double glazed door to the side and upvc window to the side.
Workshop to the rear of the garage with power and lighting.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45241980.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.