3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleManor Road, Askern, Doncaster
- Extended mid terrace property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Spacious garden
- Ideal starter home
This extended three bedroom end terrace property is presented to a high standard. Perfect for a first time buyer providing ample living space with a 18ft lounge and a spacious rear garden.
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 18' 5" into bay window x 13' 5" max ( 5.61m into bay window x 4.09m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, gas fire with feature surround and laminate flooring. There is an opening into the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 10' 2" ( 2.84m x 3.10m )
Has patio doors opening through to the kitchen. There is an opening into the lounge and hall.
Kitchen 6' 6" x 15' 7" ( 1.98m x 4.75m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and spotlights. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the built in sink, plumbing for a washing machine and extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring. There are french doors to the garden.
Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is an extractor fan, partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms and loft.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 11" to wardrobes ( 3.63m x 3.33m to wardrobes )
Has a front facing double glazed window, built in walk in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" to the opening x 9' ( 2.69m to the opening x 2.74m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.21m )
Has rear and side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclose garden with mature shrubs. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with astroturf, mature shrubs, outside tap and storage area. There is off road parking to the rear. Access to the alleyway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45241983.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.