4 bedroom detached house for saleSimonside Grove, Ingleby Barwick
- A Sensibly Priced Four Bedroom Detached House Offered with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Nicely Positioned Within This Popular Area of Ingleby Barwick, Just Off Pennine Way
- Spacious Lounge with Front Bay Window & Wall Mounted Contemporary Electric Fire
- Dining Room with Patio Doors Leading to the Rear Garden
- L'Shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Refitted Units, Built in Oven & Hob & Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Four Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Part Tiled Walls
- Gas Central Heating System & Sealed Unit Double Glazed Windows
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
A Sensibly Priced Four Bedroom Detached House Offered with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN. Nicely Positioned Within This Popular Area of Ingleby Barwick, Just Off Pennine Way.
5.0m x 3.66m
measured into bay.
3.63m x 2.8m
2.8m x 3.6m
14'11 reducing to 9'2 x 11'10.
1.65m x 0.79m
3.86m x 3.15m
to robes. Fitted wardrobes.
2.0m x 1.5m
3.58m x 2.74m
3.66m x 2.54m
3.05m x 2.41m
2.67m x 2.0m
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with double width driveway leading to the garage with up and over door, wall mounted boiler, power points and lighting. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders and a paved patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45242013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.