3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDover Road, Sandwich, Kent
- 3 BED SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- GARAGE'S & WORKSHOP & CAR PORTS
- DINING ROOM/ LIVING ROOM & STUDY
- BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- OUT BUILDINGS & LOG STORE
- DETACHED TIMBER BUILT WORK SHOP
- CAR PORT/GARAGE
- COUNCIL TAX BAND: D
Camper Van? Motorhome? Classic Car Collection? or maybe car enthusiast who is desperately seeking space and garages to restore and tinker? It may be that working from home is top of your criteria? If any of these apply then call us to view this three bedroom home situated on a generous plot.
This Victorian semi-detached home boasts a generous plot of circa 3/4's of an acre and hosts outbuildings and plenty of options for the new owner.
The property is situated approximately a mile and half from the centre of town making it extremely convenient for the local amenities and access to the A2/M2 & A257.
The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, first floor bathroom, cottage style kitchen, shower room with WC, Living room, Dining/Sitting room and study.
The outbuildings include three spacious car ports, a triple garage workshop with great potential, a second detached workshop and a detached double garage!
There is parking for many vehicles and lawned gardens.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN160229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Sandwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.